LET’S PLAY RESPONSIBLY!
Casino Bernardin offers gambling as a form of leisure activities, such as entertainment and relaxation. This is done under supervision of the country with a desire to achieving the fundamental objectives of the company, including the satisfaction of our guests.
Our mission is to read as follows:
Employees of the Casino Bernardin will use professional and highly personal approach to each guess and provide high quality leisure. Measures are taken in order to prevent addiction to gambling.
Prav s ciljem, da bi naši gostje kvalitetno preživeli prosti čas, sodi k našemu poslanstvu tudi skrb za igralce s ciljem preprečevanja odvisnosti od iger na srečo.
Those of you who have ever sat on a slot machine know very well that the moment you insert a ticket in a slot machine, select the number of lines and start playing, you forget about everything else and just become attentive to different winning combinations or bonuses.
However, since playing such games may also lead to addiction to gambling, below we offer some information and guidance for your responsible gambling. HOW YOU DECIDE TO PLAY IS UP TO YOU!
OUR GUIDELINES FOR RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING
- Determine the budget, you are willing to spent during each visit at the casino.
- Decide that, you will not take money from credit cards and do not play with borrowed money.
- Decide that you will play for fun and do not aim to earn large sums of money.
- Decide that you will not double your bets with the aim to make up for the money you have already lost.
SIGNS, WHICH MAY INDICATE AN ADDICTION TO GAMBLING
- You feel the need to hide your gambling habits from others.
- Do you have problems with controlling your game.
- You play even when you do not have money.
- Your family and friends are worried about your gambling.
DO YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE BECOME DEPENDENT ON GAMBLING?
Inside the casino you may talk with the supervisor and reques to be banned upon arrival (this applies to all casinos and gaming salons in Slovenia). You may also call the National Institute for Psychotherapy, which will provide you with professional help.
Their telephone number is 080 2789. Their card, with all the information needed, can be found at the front desk of the casino.